1. That we can sue Disney for not making our kids smart enough.
2. Twitter- sure it is a marvel of modern technology, but really, you rarely hear about nice stuff happening with it. Plus, the narcissism factor is pretty high...says I with my blog...but anyway.
3. Balloon Boy... enough said.
4. That Penelope Trunk has such a loyal (might even say rabid) following. Sure I read it because it is like a train wreck, and she does give some good information, but really?
5. Same for any blogger at all. It is the new social media and all, but bloggers are real people too and by that I mean, they are often wrong, and that is okay.
6. That my OB has no open appointments before my due date. If I want to see a provider before I deliver I have to call back every day and hope that a slot opens up. After all, that is a completely acceptable way to provide health care. I worry that fixing insurance won't fix providers...that could be a problem. (I have amazing insurance, but not always the best providers.)
7. That people are really stressed about the changes in Facebook format. Um....does it really matter?
8. The GOP: We Are Pro-Gang Rape (Assuming you have signed the contracts.)
Off to take my daily dose of crazy pills. Check out many more, and markedly superior, lists at: