- Make badges for this blog and my crafting blog Full of Knit. I realize badges are not the “make it or break it” foundation of blogging, but hey, it will be a good exercise in all the bloggy skills.
- Plan out my postings. I realize that I am better at doing stuff that has an assigned day or theme. In addition to Listless Mondays via abdpbt.com and the generic Wordless Wednesday, I hope to keep up Book Review Sunday as part of the 52 Books in 52 Weeks challenge and add another day or two of “category” posts.
- I am thinking of instituting “Free Your Mind Fridays” where I can do a data dump of all the blog-worthy tidbits that are rambling around in my head. That way I can point out stuff that I find interesting, and may expand upon later, while it is fresh and up to date. Let me know if anyone else wants to join up.
- Try and do these last two on the crafting blog as well. Since my ability to work on/complete projects comes in fits and starts, some structure to keep the blog going during the “slow” times would be a good idea.
- Put together a proper “About Me” page along with “About This Blog” pages. By having to pare down what I want each space to be, I can focus my activities and hopefully, help draw in an audience who will have similar interests.
It is a fair bit to do, but here we go…this may just be the kick in the ass I so desperately need!