- I am feeling pretty virtuous having re-read Throw Out 50 Things and taken the message to heart. So far I have cleared out the baby clothes, the toys, my paper crafting stuff, my beading stuff and most of the kitchen cabinets. It is amazing how much junk you collect in a few short months. I just need to get it gone since we move in 11 weeks.
- I am feeling antsy about the move because we are waiting to hear where we will be headed after our 6 month stint in CT for "school." While I have come to grips with the idea that there is an very good chance we will be humping it out to WA, knowing what was going on could really help me plan the best way to organize for this move. Keep your fingers crossed that we get one of the two spots open in CT and then all of this will be a moot point.
- This weeks Glee was directed by Joss Whedon, the guy who did Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Combine that with Neil Patrick Harris and well, it is almost more dorkdom than this girl can handle. Next week is Lady Gaga and I am already in fits with excitement!
- Cha Cha, in her never ending quest to drive me crazy, has developed a new hobby: sitting in public bathrooms while NOT going potty. I get that she has to go the second we get anywhere (hell, I had two kids, I might be peeing right now!), and I get that new bathrooms are totally cool, but I have pretty much lost interest in spending 65% of my trips out of the house standing in bathroom stalls, juggling a 20lb six-month-old waiting for the kid to not go!
- I have had "Pajama Party Time" from Yo Gabba Gabba stuck in my head for days.
- Has anyone else noticed that cupcake liners come in sets of 32...that is, in no way, a multiple of 12. I have 12 slots in my cupcake pans, so I have 2.75 rounds of cupcakes per pack. I am on the verge of a Steve Martin moment here...cupcakes: serious effing business!
- Had to jump in and add that my bank seems to use "Bistro Math" to calculate insurance since we changed one of the cars to a brand new one, decreased all our deductibles and added 24/7 roadside assistance...yet we are paying less per month. I am not arguing, I just find it odd.
This week's players:
Want to play? Post your randomness and grab this button. Let me know you are playing in the comments of by e-mail and I will link you up!