- Chris and Cha Cha are in NY sailing and hanging with Gramma and Grandpa. Lil'Bitz and I are hanging out here trying to kick our pacifier habit. I am kicking myself for not doing it sooner, but hey, I am a weak woman and when that bad boy stops the crying and starts the sleeping how can I resist? I used the old credit card trick where they are frozen in the freezer…now we have to ask, who really has the addiction here…
- So excited! Our local library is so cute and it has two (that's right! TWO!) knitting meet ups every month and an ongoing charity drive.
- Chris and I are taking a trip to San Francisco in about ten days. I am so excited to go away just the two of us with nothing to do except relax. I will miss the girls terribly, but this will be our last chance to go on such a trip for about 4 years, so we must make the most of it.
- This gardening thing is quickly becoming an obsession. I have been out digging away every day since we moved in. On the upside I am losing weight and my arms are looking almost toned so maybe this is a good kind of obsession. Soon I can add lawn mowing to my repertoire of skills, that is probably a good work out right?
- Somehow, even though Chris is on leave and has been around all the time, when garbage night arrived, I was all alone doing it myself. Seriously, and I am not bitching, just stating an interesting statstic, in all the years we have lived in a place where we had to roll garbage cans to the curb, I can probably count on one hand the number of times he has undertaken this task. I am not sure why this pisses me off so much, but it does.
This week's players:
Want to play? Just post your lovely randomness and grab this button. Let me know you are participating either in comments or via e-mail and I will link you up!