- The Target thing and the issue that we really should be discussing
- How ridiculously proud of Chris I am right now, he finished his MEM and did an amazing job during this shore duty to do work that actually changed policy/practice.
- A blissful farewell to my time here in VA, the good, the bad and the positively hilarious.
- A comical discussion of why we are giving up on "time-outs" and how my kids is a hellion. A cute one, but one none the less.
- The current debate over cutting DOD spending, why it is such a good idea and the socio-political changes these ideas represent.
I am not doing FYMF this week, though if anyone does it anyway, let me know and I will do a shout out when I get back. I look forward to all of this being done so I can spend more time, blogging, reading and relaxing!
Last thing: We get to stay in CT! Detailer called Saturday night, we got our number one pick for sea duty and we can enjoy the the next 3.5 years in one place, close-ish to "home" and enjoy the closest thing to stability this lifestyle allows. And just like that, all the grievances of this military life are forgiven and we can keep living our lives. Happy, healthy and ready for the next adventure.