- We all have head-colds. That is pretty much all I need to say on that one.
- I built a compotser, it is pretty sweet. It was really easy and I will post all about it soon.
- Also have big gardening plans, will blog about that too since I know how much you all adore the minutia of my life.
- I am wondering how to talk about the gardening. I want to keep a running journal, this blog seems like an easy way to do that...but how? An additional blog (bringing the total to four un-updated web-spaces..ugh), a special page here, or just at random because hey, I can blog about whatever. Much decision making there.
- I have kind of gotten into meal planning, in the loosest possible sense of the word. You know what? it actually is pretty helpful.
- I love Stop and Shop, they have changed my life. I actually have a whole post on this because I am that cool. (And by "cool" I mean "odd and neurotic.")
- Amazon Prime: worth every penny. Long story short other than groceries and eight more weeks of generic formula I never need drag the kids on boring errands ever again. Brilliant!
- Some crazy crap going down in my Navy life. I want to talk about it because it honestly has me reeling, but I actually don't have details and it is kind of squicky area in terms of "our" professional life...so yeah, maybe more on that later.
- I am actually getting back into blogging again having been in a such a poor state about it of late. It is like I finally looked around and said "that is it, this house is a done as it ever needs to get, the rest will happen when it happens, lets just start living our lives here FFS." It feels good.
I need to do a shout out to Heidi at The Maxwell's Madness who played while I was away so you can read all about her last FYMF right here.
This week's players:
Alicen at her new blog: The Space Between My Ears
Want to play? Just post your lovely randomness and grab this button. Let me know you are participating either in comments or via e-mail and I will link you up!