- Pretty peeved about the lack of progress on repealing DADT. Not much more to say there.
- Kids are sleeping at night, I feel like a new woman having had some uninterrupted sleep these past weeks. Can I get an hallelujah?
- I have invented a new disorder. It is called CABS for Compulsive Annoying Behavior Syndrome. If you have a preschooler, I do not need to explain what I am talking about. Forming a support group soon...I promise.
- Usually this whole SOAC school Chris is doing is pretty shall we say, undemanding. Lucky for him they have just released a new curriculum. Upon hearing this great news I predicted 12 hours days with extra study time, evening trainers and some kind of weekend BS. As usual, I was right. I am always right, even when it is really not in my best interest.
- We got a bitchen swing set, so excited!
- New season of TV is a bit underwhelming. I have really found that I prefer to watch stuff streaming from NetFlix on the Wii or OnDemand. We currently have three free months of HBO so I have been having a major True Blood marathon. I may not be able to give it up!
- Bought my last can of formula...ever. As these little milestones pass they are bittersweet, but actually much less traumatic then I thought. I guess that means we made the right choice being done with two. Thank goodness, there are kind of no take-sies back-sies now!
Want to play? Just post your lovely randomness and grab this button. Let me know you are participating either in comments or via e-mail and I will link you up!