- So excited for Halloween, I made the cutest costumes for the girls.
- Our new treadmill will be here Monday. When it arrives I am starting to run for real. I am going to do the C25K thing that so many people seem to love. I plan to blog as I go along, not because any of you need to pretend to care, but because it will keep me honest. In theory I can be running a 5K by the new year meaning that I may just reach my goal I set the past new year of running a 5K race. I wont get the race in, but I may be running well-enough to call it a win! More on that whole self-improvement kick later.
- Apparently venting to the universe did the trick because there is actually a real live person assigned to handle our claim. Amazing!
- On that note, here at day 5 of the police state, Cha Cha is actually showing some signs of turning it around. I'd say we have been able to nip about 50% of her hissy fits in the bud. Not too bad really.
- I have made dinner 5 nights in a row, this may not sound like a big deal, but it kind of is. I have been "meal planning" in that I make sure I have 6-7 meals planned and all the needed stuff so I can never use the "oh, but we need..." as an excuse. It has been kind of nice. I may crack and do some take-out this weekend, but that is OK.
- My jeans are feeling looser. Oh yeah!
Want to play? Just post your lovely randomness and grab this button. Let me know you are participating either in comments or via e-mail and I will link you up!