- Things are finally moving along with our claim on the damaged move stuff. I am sure we are a long way from done, but hey any progress is good progress.
- I am looking forward to getting back into working out when the claim is done and I can replace my demolished stationary bike. While I cannot motivate myself to work out after the kids go to bed since the allure of TV is just too great, I figure once I can work out while watching TV things might get easier. It is pathetic I know!
- Despite my lack of blogging lately I have a ton of stuff to write about:
- the time-out dramas
- the amazing book I just finished
- stuff I want to do with the blog
- the garden plans
- I am obsessed with this song, I have probably listened to it a bjillion times in the past few days.
- I think I have re-broken/badly sprained my left foot. Logically I should see a doctor, but any kind of cast/splint would render me unable to drive or chase kids.....so yeah, pretty much wondering if I should even bother.
- I got adorable new glasses! This is only exciting to me, but still exciting.
This week's players:
Want to play? Just post your lovely randomness and grab this button. Let me know you are participating either in comments or via e-mail and I will link you up!