- I am sure I don't need to explain how excited I am about the repeal of DADT. I have so much to say about all of it, but I will need some time to get it all organized in my head.
- I also have a million things to discuss about the whole lame-duck session, but again, these ideas need some work.
- Target is back in the news with even more donations to purportedly anti-gay agendas. I am not sure about all the details, but this does warrant more discussion about how the new-phase of political/big business incest is going to work out.
- Time at "home" with the extended family was all the fun and irritation that usually goes with such events, but I loved every minute of it.
- I will probably finish my 52 Books in 52Weeks challenge and there are a few books in there that deserve some special attention...a recommended reading list for 2011 is you will.
- Working on my new resolutions and preparing to reflect on the old, and mostly incomplete ones.
- Got to get those pictures up on the crafting blog. All the gifts I made have been delivered and now I can show off what I did.
24 December 2010
I thoroughly enjoyed my time away in NY. I took a nice break from the laptop, the blogging, the Facebook, the endless e-mails and my life here in CT. I am pretty sure that will continue until we resume our normal lives in 2011, but in the meantime, here is some randomness to hold everyone over.