The Good news:
- No new break-outs. All the ones festering just below the surface came out, but nothing fresh has developed.
- It is quick. It seems like a process, but really it is fast. I rub the oil in then let it sit while the shower warms up/ I brush my teeth. I let it all steam while I wash my hair then clear it all away with a washcloth. Easy-peasy.
- It is cheaper. Doing this for a year will cost way less than all the other face stuff I was buying. I was using only generics/ free samples so I can see how the saving adds up if you are using the "good" stuff.
- It removes make-up better than anything I have ever used.
- My face, as a whole looks better. A bit less blotchy and red plus it seems to be weathering the cold a bit better than normal.
- It is not as revolutionary as advertised.
- I can be a bit drying. It is becoming less and less of a problem as time passes, but it did leave me with some flaky patches. I fixed it by using my oil-free moisturizer with sunscreen since I may not be giving up the SPF anyway.