- Diet Coke- more specifically the Stop and Shop generic diet cola. It tastes just like Coke Zero, is made of identical ingredients and is, no joke, 1/3 of the price. I know it is basically just a glass of cancer-juice, but I love it, the caffeine makes me feel wonderful and hey, I guess there are worse vices out there.
- Fat Free Cool Whip- Cool whip is gross enough as it is, but the Fat Free one is zero points for a decent sized scoop. It is ridiculous, but somehow that bit of whip makes my 100th bowl of fruit seem more like dessert and less like a consolation prize for the fat girl who can't have ice cream like everyone else.
- Some Light Yogurts- I generally stick to plain and vanilla yogurts so I don't have to deal with odd sweeteners, but those coffee ones are so tasty.
- Starbucks "Skinny" Drinks- At a mere 3 points for a huge cup of seemingly decadent coffee, one of these as an occasional treat will just have to be in the repertoire. I am sure they are made of something just awful, but they taste so very good.
- Diet Hot Cocoa- For 1 point per packet I can make my coffee a mocha or enjoy a sweet treat in the evening. Sometimes I need that chocolate fix, what can I say?
Anyone else suffer from these indiscretions or have any hot tips for substitutions?